• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB £450 odd - corporate offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone 6 Plus 128GB £450 odd - corporate offer

Friends of mine at an Inv Bank have received their 128GB iPhone 6 Plus this morning for the princely sum of around £450 - amazing corporate offer!

Only open to permies.

They cost more than £450? What a rip off!

Comment

a stonking deal.. wonder if other corporates are doing similar deals..

Comment

Break Your Own Device?

you mean they want the permies to pay for a device they will then lock down to their network?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Break Your Own Device?

you mean they want the permies to pay for a device they will then lock down to their network?
          Not only that - it also enables tracking and wiping at will, and a lot of places impose a mandatory 10 character password.

Not worth the faff, or the insecurity.
          ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by contractorbanking View Post
            friends of mine at an inv bank have received their 128gb iphone 6 plus this morning for the princely sum of around £450 - amazing corporate offer!

only open to permies.
            save the email and keep it safe!!!
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

What do people think of iOS 8 ?

Comment

Working...
              X