• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm seeing something of an up swell of anger amongst the 'yes' folk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm seeing something of an up swell of anger amongst the 'yes' folk

Anyone else seeing this behaviour on facebook or social networks? There's no calming them.

Over the course of the day the tone has taken a dark turn, and more so since the resignation.

It was all fine this morning, people saying 'far enough', but it's like the monster is waking up.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 19 September 2014, 17:27.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

It'll be the weegies sobering up.

There'll be a spate of looting, mugging of old ladies and things will calm down again.

Comment

Nastiness from both sides. Look at the comments about Murray for expressing his opinion. Why shouldn't he?
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

the debate goes on

Scottish Referendum Video Provokes Claims From Cybernats That Vote Was Rigged
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Looking to kick off in George square with No voters celebrating. Nationalism of a different kind happening (nasty )

Comment

Saw that too, don't know if this is the same person.

Pity the ballot papers have already been destroyed.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              Looking to kick off in George square with No voters celebrating. Nationalism of a different kind happening (nasty )
              err Ja, I'd stay out of town tonight if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                err Ja, I'd stay out of town tonight if I were you.
                Staying in tonight, will get nasty once the booze flows as it does on Friday evening in Glasgow.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Saw that too, don't know if this is the same person.

Pity the ballot papers have already been destroyed.

Looks suspect, but could have been a one off error. Don't want to go down the tin foil hat road.

Comment

Haha, love how it gets onto Diana death conspiracies.

Comment

Working...
                    X