• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Was the Scotland vote rigged?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was the Scotland vote rigged?

Last edited by SantaClaus; 19 September 2014, 23:13. Reason: Better video
    'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
    Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Elite NWO agenda. Jolly good.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Does it involve aluminium foil hats?

Or maybe just the Yes voters not believing that anyone else has a different opinion?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

In a way, by promising all sorts of powers and money a few days before for a no vote, then abandoning it within 24 hours. I think there could be another ref within a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
          In a way, by promising all sorts of powers and money a few days before for a no vote, then abandoning it within 24 hours. I think there could be another ref within a few years.
          Like promising a currency union that would never be delivered.

It was of course entirely predictable
          the Perfidious Albion would treat you thus, so it's your own fault really.

When are you leaving Scotland?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Like promising a currency union that would never be delivered.

It was of course entirely predictable
            the Perfidious Albion would treat you thus, so it's your own fault really.

When are you leaving Scotland?
            Plans are being drawn up, I have a timetable

Comment

LOL!

Very flimsy 'evidence' he presents there. And even if the examples show are correct, that looks like a potential 3 miscounted votes. As for the guy supposedly filling in a paper during counting, how does he know whether or not this is one of the investigations going on in Glasgow?

As for the table of no 'Yes' votes, how does he know these votes were not correctly counted as Yes? Just because they are on a table for No doesnt mean they were counted as No's.
              I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

No. We're fortunate enough to live in one of the world's leading democracies with an exceptional record on corruption. The vote was not rigged.

What has happened, however, is that a bunch of people who called for said democratic vote don't like how it turned out and are now crying about it which I find exceptionally frustrating, though predictable.

I saw a bitter guy yesterday who said 'Scotland won't be united until a yes vote' and started talking about revolution - apparently the majority just don't matter and will have to be pursuaded by force.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  No. We're fortunate enough to live in one of the world's leading democracies with an exceptional record on corruption. The vote was not rigged.

What has happened, however, is that a bunch of people who called for said democratic vote don't like how it turned out and are now crying about it which I find exceptionally frustrating, though predictable.

I saw a bitter guy yesterday who said 'Scotland won't be united until a yes vote' and started talking about revolution - apparently the majority just don't matter and will have to be pursuaded by force.
                  Master stroke by Salmod to call for a simple majority as the issue will never be settled with 1.6 million people and Scotland's biggest city voting Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    Master stroke by Salmod to call for a simple majority as the issue will never be settled with 1.6 million people and Scotland's biggest city voting Yes.
                    If YES had enjoyed a small majority, what about the 1.6 million people who didn't vote for independence, and the fact the capital of the country voted no?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X