• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Traders. Millions by the minutes!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traders. Millions by the minutes!

Interesting program. Worth watching.

The Triathlete fella with 3.3% fat, a £100k Porsche And £1 million house was quite irritating. :jealous:
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Gun,fish, barrel ................. must stop myself!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

There's the so called 90/90/90 rule...

90% of traders lose 90% of their money in 90 days ....day traders though that is
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Interesting program. Worth watching.

The Triathlete fella with 3.3% fat, a £100k Porsche And £1 million house was quite irritating. :jealous:
        Am recording it.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Which side was it on? Is it on catch up?

Its easy being a trader now with QE.

Comment

I thought it was scary. The woman who had made £1.6m in her trial account didn't seem to have any system or logic other than looking at a graph and guessing whether it's about to go up or down. No knowledge of current events or anything that could influence it, just gambling. And predictably, as soon as she switched to real money it started to go wrong.

Comment

The black guys from the midlands were great. I'd invest with them!
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Which side was it on? Is it on catch up?

Its easy being a trader now with QE.
                How is your Tesco position?

Comment

I watched part 1 last week, haven't seen part 2 yet. There was the guy taking the training course who'd already done time for fraud. Not surprisingly he did quite well.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    I thought it was scary. The woman who had made £1.6m in her trial account didn't seem to have any system or logic other than looking at a graph and guessing whether it's about to go up or down. No knowledge of current events or anything that could influence it, just gambling. And predictably, as soon as she switched to real money it started to go wrong.
                    I loved the bit where she was breeding cats for sale in order to fund her new career in FX trading.
                    Priceless.
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Working...
                    X