• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doomed

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

No chance with that in charge. Tories main threat will be UKIP.
    Blood in your poo

Comment

Did anyone listen to that cretin Ed Balls

If that lot get in, short the stock market, short the pound, short everything and fook off overseas a rich man.

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
        No chance with that in charge. Tories main threat will be UKIP.
        Tories are in a serious bind between Labour and UKIP. Any triangulation strategy to move to the centre (as Cameron did with social policies) to win the floating voters, leaves them exposed on the right to UKIP. A move to the right means that Labour mops up the centre. It's difficult to know where they go (assuming of course that no party is actually going to take a principled stand on anything).

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

If that lot get in, short the stock market, short the pound, short everything and fook off overseas a rich man.
          I thought rich men congregate in Swindon.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            I thought rich men congregate in Swindon.
            I am gentrifying Penhill.

Comment

Tories are in a serious bind between Labour and UKIP. Any triangulation strategy to move to the centre (as Cameron did with social policies) to win the floating voters, leaves them exposed on the right to UKIP. A move to the right means that Labour mops up the centre. It's difficult to know where they go (assuming of course that no party is actually going to take a principled stand on anything).
              It's going to be another hung parliament with tories in the lead, but this time it will be UKIP/Tory government. Lib dems will be wiped out of existence.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I like how he's saying "give us 10 years to get back on track". That means two full terms, just to get to the point they want to start from... so we have to vote them in for 15 years to see if they can actually improve anything.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                  It's going to be another hung parliament with tories in the lead, but this time it will be UKIP/Tory government. Lib dems will be wiped out of existence.
                  UKIP will struggle to win more than a couple of seats in a GE in a first past the post system.

I suspect the SNP will do well enough to hold the balance of power, so a grand coalition of the Tories and Labour will get MI5 to provoke a major scandal in an SNP Scottish government, leading to imprisonment of the SNP leadership on corruption and child abuse charges, significant social unrest, and the UK government reluctantly reimposing direct Westminster rule onto a grateful Scottish population. Shetland and Orkney will protest and be granted crown dependency status to pull the rug from under any future independence movement.

Comment

So they're in the same situation as Buridan's Ass

(the four legged variety, not the two cheeked one)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X