• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Zeity unmasked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zeity unmasked

Chef James Thomlinson creates burgers that taste like human FLESH | Daily Mail Online

Chef creates burgers that taste like human FLESH
    James Thomlinson's burger made of veal, pork, chicken livers and marrow
    The macabre snack was inspired by zombie show The Walking Dead
    Burgers will be given away for free at a secret London pop-up food stall
    no Fava beans?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Only LIKE human FLESH? Since when would z settle for anything but the real thing?

Not sure I want to be a cannibal in general but I would not say no to munching my way through Dawn French's bottom.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Only LIKE human FLESH? Since when would z settle for anything but the real thing?
      What does human meat taste like? - News - Food + Drink - The Independent

Comment

How does he know???
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No mention of house prices or immigration, how can I take this article seriously?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X