• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper Doom(tm)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper Doom(tm)

Doooomed, I tell ye! Dooooooomed!

World wakes up to Ebola as cases set to top 1 million - health - 23 September 2014 - New Scientist

7 billion hu-mans.

Sommat's got to give.

Bedwetters. 2 paracetamol and back to work within the hour.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

World wakes up to Ebola as cases set to top 1 million - health - 23 September 2014 - New Scientist

7 billion hu-mans.

Sommat's got to give.

Weren't bats the original host? I hope the bats in my loft don't go down with it.

Otherwise I'll be overrun with moths and mozzies, not to mention probably copping a dose of ebola myself!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I was listening to something on the radio the other day about a medical team trying to treat Ebola being hacked to death by machete wielding natives, I'd imagine it's going to be a rather difficult job trying to stop it.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Weren't bats the original host? I hope the bats in my loft don't go down with it.

Otherwise I'll be overrun with moths and mozzies, not to mention probably copping a dose of ebola myself!
          The fact you are battulip crazy already must give some immunity.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

7 billion hu-mans.

Sommat's got to give.

When does the zombie gene kick in?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X