• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans?

It's early but its still Friday (thank Crunchie for that).

Tomorrow I get on a plane and spend a fortune looking at things in Florence and Rome while drinking expensive beer and staying in high quality hotels...

So while I ignore the rest of the world and look at ancient history while eating very expensive ice cream, what are you planning to do...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Weekend Plans?

How lovely to be asked.

Will visit Ma tomorrow then go to the football. No plans for Sunday. We've not been down to the beach in ages so that's an option.

Everyone else?

Comment

Much the same, only my ruins are in Cusco/Machu Picchu (and probably a lot less ancient)
      And I will be spending half the weekend on a plane
      Hopefully will be able to grab a Peruvian geocache too. And perhaps eat one of Pogle's friends.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Much the same, only my ruins are in Cusco/Machu Picchu (and probably a lot less ancient)
        And I will be spending half the weekend on a plane
        Hopefully will be able to grab a Peruvian geocache too. And perhaps eat one of Pogle's friends.
        That's the end of your friendship with Pogle....
        Last edited by eek; 26 September 2014, 07:28.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thank you for asking.

My dear old mum is visitng from overseas tonight, so we will be driving down with the kids to Brizzle to see my siste and family - should be nice.

Probably going to eat pancakes on Sunday morning to see how many YG1 can eat.

Comment

TFA

Tonight: Nowt much
            Tomorrow: Afternoon tea in Hamsterjam, followed by Cocktails somewhere to celebrate our anniversary
            Sunday: Nowt planned
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Tonight - sleep off the rest of this stomach bug

Tomorrow - a friend's birthday. Every year for his birthday he invites various martial art instructors down and has a day of martial art course in their various styles. Mrs MUN is going out in the evening so I will put the kids to bed and flesh out a horror RPG plot idea that I have had.

Sunday - church to babysit, take the kids somewhere for them to play for a few hours and then to some full contact sword fighting in the evening.
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

thanks for asking

tonight - best friend is coming over from blighty so heading to Copenhagen airport and catching up over drinks tonight at home
                tomorrow - showing said friend around town, meal and drinks in the evening
                sunday - we have a temporary lodger moving in as he has managed to sell his old place and not yet found somewhere to move to time to buy the '2 and a half men' boxset i think as a hint..
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Not much, Ruts DC in Frankfurt tonight, chilling and shopping tomorrow with mayhaps a beer or 2 while watching footie. Possibly go up to Klassikstadt on Sunday otherwise a nice relaxing do nothing weekend. Have a good one everyone....
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
                    Tonight - sleep off the rest of this stomach bug

Tomorrow - a friend's birthday. Every year for his birthday he invites various martial art instructors down and has a day of martial art course in their various styles. Mrs MUN is going out in the evening so I will put the kids to bed and flesh out a horror RPG plot idea that I have had.

Sunday - church to babysit, take the kids somewhere for them to play for a few hours and then to some full contact sword fighting in the evening.
                    Your kids do full contact sword fighting? Impressive
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X