• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peppa pig - the racist episode.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peppa pig - the racist episode.

Couple singing Peppa Pig theme tune with toddler daughter were 'thrown off bus after another passenger accused them of being racist' | Daily Mail Online

I always thought that peppa pig was quite benign. Better better a couple of bits of breah with ketchup - but otherwise inoffensive.

First they get in trouble for making Dad appear fick - now she is a racist too.

What will she be accused of next? Slaughtering the abertoir workers?

Peppa pig promotes a world of tolerance:

International Day:

Oh no. The countries are fighting!

That is enough! Is this how you think the countries of the world behave?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Couple singing Peppa Pig theme tune with toddler daughter were 'thrown off bus after another passenger accused them of being racist' | Daily Mail Online

I always thought that peppa pig was quite benign. Better better a couple of bits of breah with ketchup - but otherwise inoffensive.

First they get in trouble for making Dad appear fick - now she is a racist too.

What will she be accused of next? Slaughtering the abertoir workers?
      Oh for feck's sake.
      When are people going to grow a pair?
      Their answer should have been "I am not getting off this bus for singing a children's song so I suggest that you go ahead with your threat of calling the police"

Comment

If it had been a couple of teenage boys she would have had a point. But parents singing to their child to calm her down?

Comment

It's a Daily Mail story.

The only bit of truth in it is that there are buses in Doncaster.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            It's a Daily Mail story.

The only bit of truth in it is that there are buses in Doncaster.
            yes but how much does their house cost?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              yes but how much does their house cost?
              They rent.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If it had been a couple of teenage boys she would have had a point. But parents singing to their child to calm her down?
                So you are saying teenage boys aren't nice to their little sisters?

Comment

Watch this...

and then this one...

Unfortunately, my daughter has grown out of Peppa Pig, she prefers Tracy Beaker now.
                  'Orwell's 1984 was supposed to be a warning, not an instruction manual'. -
                  Nick Pickles, director of Big Brother Watch.

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post

Unfortunately, my daughter has grown out of Peppa Pig, she prefers Tracy Beaker now.
                    To be fair I don't expect Muslim, Jewish, vegetarian Buddhist and Seventh Day Adventists to allow their children to watch Peppa Pig. They don't exactly eat pork....

Comment

Working...
                    X