• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How does google...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does google...

Make so much money ? it cant all be from advertising ??/

and.....cue sarcy unhelpfull comments !

You obviously have no idea how much money google makes from advertising

Comment

obviously I dont.....oh worshipful knowledgeable one !

Comment

Google your question about Google
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Try doing a little research.

Go and look at ad google adwords. The cost per click may seem low, but when you look at just how many people are advertising and just how many clicks google gets you start to get a rough idea. Bear in mind that if you search for anything that has a commercial link the first 20 pages are likely to be pay per click links that are well above the lowest cost per click and you start to get an idea of just how much money google can make from these schemes.

If AtW gets SKA up and running and add some sort of advertising scheme like this he will make millions with only a fraction of the traffic google has.

Comment

yeah I understand that but they're worth billions !!!

Comment

The reason they make money is that their advertising (AdWords) works, i.e. it gets results.

My Plan B has used about £500 a month on adwords and it pays itself 10x in sales easily.

Luckily, due to a lot of effort on SEO on my part, my Plan B website now ranks top of the 1st page in Google for my keywords naturally, and so Google get very little from me now.

HTH

Comment

keyword ?

Comment

cum slurping bored housewives in Swindon

Comment

oooer !

Comment

Working...
                    X