• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It really ain't CMD's day, now is it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really ain't CMD's day, now is it?

A. N. Other defector to UKIP & some other minion has had to resign for undisclosed reasons.

Losing 1 to UKIP might be regarded as unfortunate, two might seem to be setting a trend.

Brooks Newmark has been sharing sexually explicit images off himself on social media apparently..... linky

Oh and I like the fact the Tory defector is called "Mark Wreckless". He looks like an inbred.

Tory Party Conference this coming week.

Oh f*(* we are going to get another coalition government.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 27 September 2014, 21:21.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I feel like it's Back To The Future where the Tories could have another government but have decided to self implode instead over Europe and sex scandals.....

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        It's just lucky that oranges & tangerines aren't in season.

Thing is that stuff is all tame now as even Nu Labour were up to some of it. They have to invent new ways of unacceptable sexual behaviour while an MP.

Though I doubt in 17 years time we will be saying Cameron was a good PM.....

Comment

"We believe that Britain is more than just a star on somebody else's flag" Mark Reckless

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
            "We believe that Britain is more than just a star on somebody else's flag" Mark Reckless

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              It's just lucky that oranges & tangerines aren't in season.
              Yes, back in my day we had a much more determined sort of twonk to explore ther pecadilloes. Simple photos, hah, no imagination at all.

Comment

Labour will win 'comfortable' majority at general election, says Lord Ashcroft - Telegraph

This from a Tory peer who is supposed to be on their side!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  The Tories are imploding.

Traditional Tory voters are voting UKIP which will allow Labour in.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And now we see why :-

Cameron: If I fail, Britain could leave Europe - Telegraph

Most in the UK want to be part of a common market - not the EU.

And these days our partners out East are far more important that Europe for trading. We need to tap growth markets while there is some respect for UK. India et all.

Comment

Working...
                    X