• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question for the Ladies of the Forum

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for the Ladies of the Forum

What do you think of Tim Curry?

Hot or not?

I have to confess, I'd forgotten what a blistering performance he put in as Frankenfurter in the RHPS.

In fact, had I remembered how hot he was, I wouldn't have watched it with the in laws last night.

Had to keep crossing and uncrossing my legs

And how many of you have seen a touring version? Did you dress up for it? I went as FF, obviously!

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

Hot or not?

I have to confess, I'd forgotten what a blistering performance he put in as Frankenfurter in the RHPS.

In fact, had I remembered how hot he was, I wouldn't have watched it with the in laws last night.

And how many of you have seen a touring version? Did you dress up for it? I went as FF, obviously!
    God, will someone not rid us of this tedious sockie.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      This x 1000
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
        This x 1000
        Indeed, obliterate the sockmaster too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

Hot or not?

Hi GG!

Tim Curry is an unusual object of panty-wetting desire, although I suppose he was a lot younger in those days. Was it the cross-dressing that pushed your button? My most vivid recollections of him are as Pennywise.

Comment

What a weird taste in men you have! Perhaps I'm in with a chance!
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
              Hi GG!

Tim Curry is an unusual object of panty-wetting desire, although I suppose he was a lot younger in those days. Was it the cross-dressing that pushed your button? My most vivid recollections of him are as Pennywise.
              Hi DS!

My only experience of crossdressing to date is the occasion when OH trundled through the streets of Bridport on the back of a tractor dressed as Little Bo Peep for the annual carnival.

That pushed a button. My funny button!

Comment

Is he the guy who won the 1976 olympics ice skating?

Comment

Crappy sockie.
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Maybe one day someone with skill and access to the CUK servers (Nick?) will write a program that links all the sockies with their masters in a org chart like format.

Comment

Working...
                    X