PDA

View Full Version : Question: who has a cleaner?

CaribbeanPirate
8th September 2006, 12:52
Just done the monthly vacuum of the flat. Can’t face mopping the kitchen and bathroom at the moment.

I miss my maid service. It’s lovely to come home to find everything sorted.

Who here has a cleaner, who has ‘er indoors to do it, and who does it themselves?

My mum keeps my room clean, does my laundry and helps me get dressed in the morning.

Phoenix
8th September 2006, 12:54
Wife..........Next

Andyw
8th September 2006, 12:54
Listen Carribean the big P

I think you are unable to do anything for yourself.

Phoenix
8th September 2006, 12:55
Just done the monthly vacuum of the flat. Can’t face mopping the kitchen and bathroom at the moment.

I miss my maid service. It’s lovely to come home to find everything sorted.

Who here has a cleaner, who has ‘er indoors to do it, and who does it themselves?

You getting rid of the evidence now the Cops have gone? :bluelight

Emperor Dalek
8th September 2006, 12:55
I have a nice Polish girl who cleans chez Emperor Dalek once a week.

Andyw
8th September 2006, 12:56

at 40 quid a time in soho ! :rollin:

Phoenix
8th September 2006, 12:56

What does she polish?

Emperor Dalek
8th September 2006, 13:04
What does she polish?
My golden dome and then a quick flick around my plunger with a feather duster.

Flubster
8th September 2006, 13:06
Why have a dog and bark yourself. Surely, now there are no tax benefits to marriage, the domestic help agreement is the only thing worth the paper it's written on. Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.

supremepods
8th September 2006, 13:12
Why have a dog and bark yourself. Surely, now there are no tax benefits to marriage, the domestic help agreement is the only thing worth the paper it's written on. Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.

Are you sure she wouldn't like it "another way" :eek:

wendigo100
8th September 2006, 13:14
My golden dome and then a quick flick around my plunger with a feather duster.Does she do inside?

Emperor Dalek
8th September 2006, 13:21
Does she do inside?
She's not been too keen since I tried to kill her.

CaribbeanPirate
8th September 2006, 13:25
Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.Doing the ironing I don't find too bad. I can watch telly at the same time and not feel so guilty that I should be working. However, getting the washing done in the first place !!!!!! I must get a washing machine now that I've decided to keep this place on.

Jabberwocky
8th September 2006, 13:31
She's not been too keen since I tried to kill her.

Tried ? I always kill those that stand in my way. Have you thought of a chainsaw attachment to your weapon's system.

lukemg
8th September 2006, 13:58
Ah, the old 'marriage is great she washes up' defence. Really convincing and you meet so many happily married people I find.
I have uses for a woman but a bit of washing and ironing takes a trivial amount of time, collect like colours, place in machine, remove and hang up iron while watching telly - 2 hours a month I reckon, mostly while watching telly anyway !

Mr Crosby
8th September 2006, 17:40
I have a gardener

CaribbeanPirate
8th September 2006, 17:42
I have a gardenerDoes he go up hill?

Mr Crosby
8th September 2006, 17:42
Does he go up hill?

Not near me he doesn't.

oraclesmith
8th September 2006, 17:53
Mrs Oraclesmith is cleaning the house at this very moment... Hasn't been done for a while though. We both work (her more than me at the moment!) so we generally leave it for a while before having a blitz. Mind you we have to continually tidy up after our small son. We keep meaning to get a cleaner but (a) we are too tight to pay for something we can do oursleves and (b) we don't trust 'em in the house !

mcquiggd
8th September 2006, 18:20
Don't worry, you'll soon be able to take your pick from law abiding, honest, romanian gypsies.

Phoenix
8th September 2006, 19:50
Mrs Oraclesmith is cleaning the house at this very moment... Hasn't been done for a while though. We both work (her more than me at the moment!) so we generally leave it for a while before having a blitz. Mind you we have to continually tidy up after our small son. We keep meaning to get a cleaner but (a) we are too tight to pay for something we can do oursleves and (b) we don't trust 'em in the house !

I would think the correct answer is a....judging by your taste in suits

roger rabbit
8th September 2006, 20:28
I have a cleaner - she is Latvian, big tits, not bad, but a bit dim. She speaks russian which is why the wife wanted her, rather than a jock

oraclesmith
8th September 2006, 21:02
I would think the correct answer is a....judging by your taste in suits

Quite right. I gave up buying expensive suits when I realised that the more I pay for them the quicker the trousers went through !