• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question: who has a cleaner?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question: who has a cleaner?

Just done the monthly vacuum of the flat. Can’t face mopping the kitchen and bathroom at the moment.

I miss my maid service. It’s lovely to come home to find everything sorted.

Who here has a cleaner, who has ‘er indoors to do it, and who does it themselves?

Originally posted by Andyw
    My mum keeps my room clean, does my laundry and helps me get dressed in the morning.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Wife..........Next

Comment

Listen Carribean the big P

I think you are unable to do anything for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
        Just done the monthly vacuum of the flat. Can’t face mopping the kitchen and bathroom at the moment.

I miss my maid service. It’s lovely to come home to find everything sorted.

Who here has a cleaner, who has ‘er indoors to do it, and who does it themselves?

You getting rid of the evidence now the Cops have gone?

Comment

I have a nice Polish girl who cleans chez Emperor Dalek once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek

at 40 quid a time in soho !

Comment

Originally posted by Emperor Dalek
              What does she polish?

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
                What does she polish?
                My golden dome and then a quick flick around my plunger with a feather duster.

Comment

Why have a dog and bark yourself. Surely, now there are no tax benefits to marriage, the domestic help agreement is the only thing worth the paper it's written on. Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.
                  Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
                    Why have a dog and bark yourself. Surely, now there are no tax benefits to marriage, the domestic help agreement is the only thing worth the paper it's written on. Haven't lifted an iron or stirred a saucepan in 8 years...and I'm sure Mrs Flubster wouldn't want it any other way.

Are you sure she wouldn't like it "another way"

Comment

Working...
                    X