• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google Glass Reviews

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Glass Reviews

If you read reviews about Google Glass they are all different apart from one thing. Now that one of the permies at Client Co has decided to start wearing them all the time I can confirm that the reviews are all correct on this common opinion.

If you wear Google Glass you look like a tit!
    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    If you read reviews about Google Glass they are all different apart from one thing. Now that one of the permies at Client Co has decided to start wearing them all the time I can confirm that the reviews are all correct on this common opinion.

If you wear Google Glass you look like a tit!
    I believe the phrase you are looking for is "Glasshole".
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPx-...nibOCvMCg#t=47

Comment

These things could be darn useful, face recognition software for us old farts who forget peoples' names for example.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          These things could be darn useful, face recognition software for us old farts who forget peoples' names for example.
          But would you remember to wear them?

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Remember to wear what?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
              And if you did would you remember you left them perched on your forehead while you squinted at something you couldn't read.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Mobile phones used to attract a similar stigma when they were huge and clunky.

It's a first-gen product. It will improve and/or people will get accustomed to it. The clothes we wear today would've attracted ridicule a few decades ago.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  The clothes we wear today would've attracted ridicule a few decades ago.
                  Mine still do.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Mobile phones used to attract a similar stigma when they were huge and clunky.

It's a first-gen product. It will improve and/or people will get accustomed to it. The clothes we wear today would've attracted ridicule a few decades ago.
                    Glass will have to become a lot more discreet before wearers stop looking like a tit.
                    I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Working...
                    X