PDA

View Full Version : I'll blooming kill her

EternalOptimist
8th September 2006, 13:41
I wanted to know how long the strawberry plants could go without watering, so I could organise someone to come in and do them whilst we are away. So I says to the missus, 'Dont water these dear, I will do em, want to see how long till they get droopy'
So I says to her this morning, 'blooming heck these things are better than cactii, just look at them go and they havn't been watered for ten days.'

'Oh its ok dear, I have been watering them twice a day for you, I know you are busy'

grr

:rolleyes:

Emperor Dalek
8th September 2006, 13:52
3 days.

Flubster
8th September 2006, 13:56
I wanted to know how long the strawberry plants could go without watering
How the winter nights must just fly by...

Andyw
8th September 2006, 13:59
blimey ! thats front page news ! :eek:

xoggoth
8th September 2006, 14:47
My missus killed our strawberries with neglect weeks ago. Think we had one tiny slug nibbled strawberry.

roger rabbit
8th September 2006, 20:30
Xog

I have wild strawbs - cant get rid of them at all, short of reversing the gulf stream I think I'm facked, they will eventually smother me

hello again BTW

TheMonkey
8th September 2006, 21:32
You can kill the wild ones by pouring Castrol GTD in the soil. It disperses after about a month and kills anything alive.

EternalOptimist
9th September 2006, 08:00
Xog

I have wild strawbs - cant get rid of them at all, short of reversing the gulf stream I think I'm facked, they will eventually smother me

hello again BTW

Hi Roger, where have you been
has Ripley just brought you out of stasis

:wave:

bogeyman
9th September 2006, 13:01
My wife once killed our lawn.

She bought a huge bag of lawn sand (God only knows why) and instead of following the directions (sprinkle so many grams per sq. metre) she thought she'd get her moneys-worth and use the whole bag.

When I opened the bedroom curtains the next day - the lawn was black :mad:

mcquiggd
9th September 2006, 13:02
John Reid will sort this out. After a period of consultation.

EternalOptimist
9th September 2006, 13:24
My wife once killed our lawn.

She bought a huge bag of lawn sand (God only knows why) and instead of following the directions (sprinkle so many grams per sq. metre) she thought she'd get her moneys-worth and use the whole bag.

When I opened the bedroom curtains the next day - the lawn was black :mad:

Everton fc once tried to grow blue grass at Goodison park. Maybe you could sell your lawn to Newcastle

:rolleyes: