• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity goes to Oktoberfest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity goes to Oktoberfest

British man raped at Germany's Oktoberfest - Telegraph

Them Bavarians will **** anything!
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Unix, go to Oktoberfest, get raped by 2 strange men, then post about how funny that is.

Childish and idiotic thread.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Unix, go to Oktoberfest, get raped by 2 strange men, then post about how funny that is.

UNIX shamed by Suity that must sting!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

WTF?

I make a joke thread about you keeping your promise of leaving Scotland and you complain to the mods that it's a bannable thread.... and then you post this Sh1te?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            WTF?

I make a joke thread about you keeping your promise of leaving Scotland and you complain to the mods that it's a bannable thread.... and then you post this Sh1te?
            And you didn't get banned, so what's good for the Goose...

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                WTF?

Agreed Pondy. How this waste of oxygen, with hundred different alias on here, all equally abhorrent, is still allowed to keep posting here and bully posters I do not know. The mods really should give up their jobs if they are not up to task.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Agreed Pondy. How this waste of oxygen, with hundred different alias on here, all equally abhorrent, is still allowed to keep posting here and bully posters I do not know. The mods really should give up their jobs if they are not up to task.
                  Mumsnet is thataway ->

Stay out of General if you are a pansy.

It's clearly a joke how anyone could take offence at this is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
                    I agree the Mcanns made a mistake by leaving their child alone, but that doesn't mean you should mock them. They still deserve sympathy IMO. People mocking them are trolling or have profound personality disorders.
                    Oh dear...

Comment

Working...
                    X