• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mini-Boom

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini-Boom

10 days direct work with a partner of ex-client co, possibility of longer term work as well.

Couple of other things in the pipeline too.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    10 days direct work with a partner of ex-client co, possibility of longer term work as well.

Couple of other things in the pipeline too.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

There's tidy!

Comment

Comment

I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Mini-Boom
                Here you go....

Comment

Working...
                X