• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barmy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barmy

Venezuela, despite all its oil wealth, in a severe economic crisis with GDP down 5% and inflation at 60%+, Argentina defaulting on its debts (again), GDP down 2%, inflation 11%, France has become the current sick man of Europe since Hollande got in. Back in history, West Germany 2nd or 3rd highest GDP per capita, East Germany (by far the most successful nation in the USSR) 11th.

Despite all the evidence, will lefties ever grasp that their ideas don't work? Probably not.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Venezuela, despite all its oil wealth, in a severe economic crisis with GDP down 5% and inflation at 60%+,
    Despite all the evidence, will lefties ever grasp that their ideas don't work? Probably not.
    So you are saying Scotland dodged a real bullet on the 18th?

...shame
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

No, because lefties don't look at evidence, only their own arseholes.

Comment

Kirchner calling those who are holding her and her criminal band accountable for their actions as comparable to 'terrorists' is laughable. Hint: don't borrow more than you can afford, especially using other people's money.

In typical sociopath fashion though she will blame others for the consequences of her government's actions.

Comment

Working...
        X