• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

While I continue to wander around Rome, thankful I'm a contractor so can manage the overspend on what was already a very expensive holiday, what are other people up to ?

This post merely to emphasis that I'm in a 5 star hotel in Rome while you are working today!!!
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

I will be trawling the internet looking for spelling mistakes to correct. And the weekend starts here:

emphasise

Comment

TFA!

This weekend is full of excitement ... well not really.

Tonight - nothing really. Put the kids to bed and watch a film with Mrs MUN maybe. Repair some kit and re-enforce it with leather so I can hang things off the waistcoat if i get the urge.

Tomorrow - beer festival with Mrs MUN, Mini MUN and Micro MUN and then a child's birthday party before doing not much in the evening.

Sunday - niece's birthday party in the day and probably nothing much in the evening. Might continue with the kit repair if Mrs MUN has any marking to do, or start work on a new shield.

I would ask what you were doing but I am not sure I want to know!!!!
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Thank you SO much for asking.

Home by 7.30 tonight (are you listening, Air France?), rest and relaxation tomorrow followed by a surprise party for some friends. Sunday is blank. We haven't surfed at all this year. Maybe Sunday will be the day. Otherwise bike ride.

And everyone else?

Comment

TFA

Today, not much other than dropping Cat off at the cattery before heading south to friends near Farnborough.
          Tomorrow - Beer festival and horse racing at Epsom. (potential for an expensive day out)
          Sunday - Recovery and heading back home.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Happy Tag der Deutschen Einheit

The place is like a morgue, nothing moves. They're either all at Oktoberfest or have left the country.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Saturday Miss Mac is having a girly day with the Ex-Mrs Mac so I have Master Mac and Mini Mac, but today I am feeling rotten so want to curl up on the sofa with Destiny on the PS4
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tonight: Mr N back from a course and haven't seen him all week, chilling.
                Tomorrow: Probably sorting stuff out for holiday.
                Sunday: Getting in the car and buggering orf for two weeks of visting vineyards, tasting wines and some good food in France
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

TFA.

First live football match in a while tomorrow followed by a visit to son who has moved into a new flat on Sunday.

It will be Monday in no time.

Comment

tonight nowt

tomorrow oldest daughters birthday then out with brother for beer

sunday nothing really

roll on monday

enjoy Rome!

Comment

Working...
                    X