• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A 2-bed above kebab shop in Hackney or a mansion in Angus?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A 2-bed above kebab shop in Hackney or a mansion in Angus?

I'd live in the mansion in a heartbeat myself. But then it's a least a 30 minute round trip to the kebab shop...

Stracathro Mansion House, Stracathro, Brechin, Angus DD9, 9 bedroom detached house for sale - 29930202 | PrimeLocation
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    I'd live in the mansion in a heartbeat myself. But then it's a least a 30 minute round trip to the kebab shop...

Stracathro Mansion House, Stracathro, Brechin, Angus DD9, 9 bedroom detached house for sale - 29930202 | PrimeLocation
    How many 2 bed flats in hackney cost over a million quid? Nice house there mind, though the weather was a bit hit and miss the day they took the pictures...
    Last edited by barrydidit; 4 October 2014, 11:14. Reason: speelin

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      How many 2 bed flats in hackney cost over a million quid? Nice house there mind, though the weather was a bit hit and miss the day they took the pictures...
      Lots apparently

Leman Street, City E8, 2 bedroom flat for sale - 33147601 | PrimeLocation
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Shame. If that Yes vote had gone through you could have picked that up for the same price as 2 kebabs.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Rather nice looking place, I'm sure some oil bloke will snap it up

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Shame. If that Yes vote had gone through you could have picked that up for the same price as 2 kebabs.
          Same price to an Englishman maybe, to a Scot? Out of reach forever.

Comment

Meh. Not one on rightmove. There is one for £275k above some shops - maybe Angus would take a bit less for his mansion.

Comment

I note you don't get a picture of the bedroom for that.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X