• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I was thinking to myself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking to myself

This could be heaven or this could be hell
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    This could be heaven or this could be hell
    What have I told you about thinking Errol ? I shouldn't do so much of it if I were you.
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

staying in a strange hotel tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
        no NLYUK gave him a senior person discount on her 'Rough an Ready package'.

I'm told the welts do eventually heal.

either that or he has better taste in music than he does in politicians.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
          I asked for a glass of my favourite wine, but was told they haven't served it since 1969
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I asked for a glass of my favourite wine, but was told they haven't served it since 1969
            Good, I think you've probably had enough already

Comment

Awe let im. It's Saturday night.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                Good, I think you've probably had enough already
                At €1.40 a bottle it's not a question of how much is enough.

Comment

I think it's the F#maj with open high E string that makes this song, oddly enough the online tabs don't show the open high E, suits the 12-string, very recognisable.

One up for the playing it at 33rpm on the turntable and dropping the needle at the right bit over and over again to get it right brigade.

I remember buying my first Rush song book in Derek Guests' in Bolton, it was all piano music, image playing The Spirit of Radio' on a piano....

Comment

Remember
                    You can check out any time you like.....

Comment

Working...
                    X