• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobs On Linkedin - Mainly Permie Roles ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs On Linkedin - Mainly Permie Roles ?

I have noticed that most job ads on LinkedIn are for permie roles and there is no way of selecting contract roles only, like you can on Jobserve, unless you use contract as a keyword but then provides a load of non relevant jobs.

So not sure how useful Linkedin is for searching for contracts - anyone else found the same ?

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    I have noticed that most job ads on LinkedIn are for permie roles and there is no way of selecting contract roles only, like you can on Jobserve, unless you use contract as a keyword but then provides a load of non relevant jobs.

So not sure how useful Linkedin is for searching for contracts - anyone else found the same ?
    Surely you emphasis your availability on agents come to you. In my case I changed my linkedin status at 2pm by 5pm had verbal confirmation of the next contract...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've gotten one job through LinkedIn in Paris. Here in Germany Xing is much better for acquiring freelance positions. No fancy website is going to change UK business attitude to employment. UK HR departments are permanently thecae as an functioning part of the business fully relying on agencies.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X