• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Even More Hillsborough...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even More Hillsborough...

Famous Scouse Wit?

BBC News - Hillsborough Inquests: Sun 'The Truth' story shown to jury

Famous Yorkshire Grit?

https://twitter.com/david_conn/statu...34509045874688

PC Duffy says won't change view that fans caused crush outside, "even if evidence shows that opinion is complete nonsense."

Comment

BBC News - Hillsborough inquests: David Duckenfield admits 'mistakes' caused disaster

Quite difficult to dmit you have killed 96 people. I wonder if he will be prosecuted?

Comment

"For the second time in half a decade a large body of Liverpool supporters has killed people ...the shrine in the Anfield goalmouth, the cursing of the police, all the theatricals, come sweetly to a city which is already the world capital of self-pity. There are soapy politicians to make a pet of Liverpool, and Liverpool itself is always standing by to make a pet of itself. 'Why us? Why are we treated like animals?' To which the plain answer is that a good and sufficient minority of you behave like animals." - Edward Pearce
        I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
          " - Edward Pearce
          Are you try to make a point quoting that sick ****? Were you on the Leppings Lane terrace beside me or something because I dont remember seeing you there.

Stop giving sick ****s like pearce 'publicity.' Thanks.
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

"For the second time in half a decade a large body of Liverpool supporters has killed people ...the shrine in the Anfield goalmouth, the cursing of the police, all the theatricals, come sweetly to a city which is already the world capital of self-pity. There are soapy politicians to make a pet of Liverpool, and Liverpool itself is always standing by to make a pet of itself. 'Why us? Why are we treated like animals?' To which the plain answer is that a good and sufficient minority of you behave like animals." - Edward Pearce
            FOAD

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
              Are you try to make a point quoting that sick ****? Were you on the Leppings Lane terrace beside me or something because I dont remember seeing you there.

Stop giving sick ****s like pearce 'publicity.' Thanks.
              You were there with the other 250,000 who say they were, like the 5,000,000 who were at Wembley in 1966?

Liverpool supporters should take a leaf out of Bradford supporter's book and just get on with their lives, stop glorying in being victims.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

I was in the leppings lane bit the other Saturday. On the bottom tier, just to the left of that tunnel thing they all piled down. The Hillsborough thing never occurred to me till someone complained about how tightly packed the seats were.

Comment

You were there with the other 250,000 who say they were, like the 5,000,000 who were at Wembley in 1966?

Liverpool supporters should take a leaf out of Bradford supporter's book and just get on with their lives, stop glorying in being victims.
                  Was there nothing more constructive for you to do than cut and paste some crap then lay it on thick with a bit more dim witted trolling.

People died, people are trying to get to the truth of the matter. Very hard to get on with your life when it's clear to many that the police have lied and smeared their loved ones name.

Not sure why I'm bothering you are a troll.
                  Last edited by woohoo; 12 March 2015, 16:35.

Comment

And Ive still got my ******* ticket to prove it, gobtulipe.

Yes, let's just 'get on with our lives' after 96 people died because of an institutional cover up while the fans carry the blame and SYP get off scot free when all the evidence of this pre inquest and the Taylor Report shows who's to 'blame.' But still gobtulipes like you want to ignore all the evidence and say 'it was the fans.'

Wake up although I doubt you will.

The Bradford Fire disaster was a different set of circumstances and they should be remembered also. The fact you glibly mention them in some pathetic attempt to 'prove' a point shows what an utterly contemptable person you are.

I posted years ago on here on yet another 'Hillsborough, why dont they let it drop' thread no, we will not just go away and 'get on with it. Justice needs to be served. But we wont just 'get on with it' while there are people like you who need to be educated (difficult task, I know).

Thank god we didnt let it drop. Its been a long hard and arduous struggle to get the original inquest verdicts overturned. At last, the poeple responsible and their 'lies' are finally being made to acknowledge their deeds.
                    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Working...
                    X