• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Booms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booms

Just signed contract the other day on a small piece of work porting an existing system I built into a new NHS trust to they can trial it with a view to a further contract hopefully to be fulfilled by me, to customize it for them.

Then existing NHS trust client, emailed today looking for a few new reports and systems tweaks.

Both of these will be in my spare time as current client co just confirmed extension to end of year (current end date end of Oct) to continue current project, with a view to extending proper for the new year to replace someone leaving on another project (all contracts project based with IR35 in mind don't worry!)

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Just signed contract the other day on a small piece of work porting an existing system I built into a new NHS trust to they can trial it with a view to a further contract hopefully to be fulfilled by me, to customize it for them.

Then existing NHS trust client, emailed today looking for a few new reports and systems tweaks.

Both of these will be in my spare time as current client co just confirmed extension to end of year (current end date end of Oct) to continue current project, with a view to extending proper for the new year to replace someone leaving on another project (all contracts project based with IR35 in mind don't worry!)
    Nice
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

DASS BOOOM!

Comment

Comment

Booms

Comment

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Agency just got in touch to tell me the paperwork is finally through for my extension (admin had been off for a week), and instead of for 2 months, it's for 6 months!

They'd mentioned the possibility of further extensions into the new year, but thought I'd be waiting to near the time to find out.

Comment

Agency just got in touch to tell me the paperwork is finally through for my extension (admin had been off for a week), and instead of for 2 months, it's for 6 months!

They'd mentioned the possibility of further extensions into the new year, but thought I'd be waiting to near the time to find out.
                  And again!

Comment

Working...
                  X