• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We don't care about your imaginary holiday even if you are a perfect parent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't care about your imaginary holiday even if you are a perfect parent

For someone we know

The scientific PROOF that no one really cares about your dream holidays ... and the more extraordinary your travels the more your friends will resent you | Daily Mail Online

The scientific PROOF that no one really cares about your dream holidays ... and the more extraordinary your travels the more your friends will resent you
    Uncommon experiences make us 'alien and enviable' according to paper
    At worst, your friends may be 'resentful' and, at best, having nothing to say
    Social experiments carried out by Harvard psychologists
    Groups were asked to watched different videos and rate happiness levels
    By the way this doesn't mean you MS!
    Last edited by vetran; 10 October 2014, 14:55.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

but when I go on holiday it is for my experiences and those with me at the time I really do not care if anyone I know back home never gets to hear about it...

what I think this article is missing is that it relates to people who like to have that one-upmanship feeling so love to talk on and on and on about their most recent must have experience and then get upset when no one gives a flying fu<k

Comment

Working...
    X