• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome back Wabbit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back Wabbit

I know you won't get this until Monday, but it's good to have you back hunny...

I've been sad thinking the worst.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

bump...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

knock...

Comment

hi Jacko

Thanks for your kind thoughts - the rumours of my demise were indeed premature.

And no, I haven't been at HM's pleasure either.

Just thought I'd revisit an old haunting ground - I still can't visit here from work, so my posting will only be at the weekend.

Wendingo - do I know you?

Comment

Did you have an ocean view from your cell?

Comment

Originally posted by roger rabbit
            Wendingo - do I know you?
            I don't know, but I remember you from the old board, and possibly (if you are the same RR) from when I used to visit the PCG.

I've still got the negatives.

Comment

Working...
            X