• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The most dangerous religion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most dangerous religion

Why are you posting right-wing American Christian fundamentalist propaganda?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Eh?

Comment

I read the facebook page.

Quite frankly it reads like someone with a personality disorder has the log in for it.

Comment

I'm converted! Where do I sign up?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
            I read the facebook page.

Quite frankly it reads like someone with a personality disorder has the log in for it.
            Reads to me as though anyone who thinks someone with a personality disorder has the login for it, has a personality disorder.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I'm converted! Where do I sign up?
              Send me you credit card details.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                Eh?
                Because this is exactly the kind of anti-government propaganda spread by Tea Party supporters. You know why Americans like guns so much - it's how they're to protect themselves against the government. Right wing American Christian fundamentalists support the Republican party because the Republican party (they believe) is the party of small government. The Democrats (they believe) want the federal government to control everything, and then bury any dissent in a FEMA coffin.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                  Reads to me as though anyone who thinks someone with a personality disorder has the login for it, has a personality disorder.
                  Maybe I do.

But it is tin foil hat stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I'm perverted! Where do I sign up?
                    FTFY
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X