• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top share tip - buy Lakeland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top share tip - buy Lakeland

Video: Ebola pushes hazmat protective suit maker to record shares - Telegraph

Ebola virus scare is benefitting Lakeland Industries, pushing shares to record highs for the manufacturer of hazmat suits.

And it is no scare.

Jeremy Hunt: Ebola crisis 'could match Aids epidemic' - Telegraph

Passengers arriving on major routes from Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia will undergo temperature checks and be questioned about their movements.

That is not nearly enough. They need to close the borders of all 3 countries and any other African country that gets more than a handful of cases.

Aids can be stopped. If you and your partner don't have unprotected sex(or mix blood) with anyone else then you are safe. Ebola is highly contagious - you just need to touch your skin against something that has been in contact with an infecdted person.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Video: Ebola pushes hazmat protective suit maker to record shares - Telegraph

Ebola virus scare is benefitting Lakeland Industries, pushing shares to record highs for the manufacturer of hazmat suits.

And it is no scare.

Jeremy Hunt: Ebola crisis 'could match Aids epidemic' - Telegraph

Passengers arriving on major routes from Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia will undergo temperature checks and be questioned about their movements.

That is not nearly enough. They need to close the borders of all 3 countries and any other African country that gets more than a handful of cases.

Aids can be stopped. If you and your partner don't have unprotected sex(or mix blood) with anyone else then you are safe. Ebola is highly contagious - you just need to touch your skin against something that has been in contact with an infecdted person.
    I bet they will.

Probably too late for that one though but I have recently been following a gold digger in the area and their shares have plummeted and now might be the right time to get in there.

Comment

4 Reasons To Short Lakeland Industries - Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) | Seeking Alpha
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
      X