• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I can't wait another minute until Five Star are back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't wait another minute until Five Star are back

The great Lira revolt has begun in Italy - Telegraph

The die is cast in Italy. Beppe Grillo’s Five Star movement has launched a petition to drive for Italian withdrawal from Europe’s monetary union and for the restoration of economic sovereignty.

Will it rain or shine?

That was a good read

Like many great political ideas the EU does seem to have built up a lot of structural difficulties.
    I do wonder if it's because they effectively abandoned the original concept of a "Common Market" (was that just a UK interpretation?) with a free trade area and movement of goods without complex tariff's and have mutated into a Federal type of model.
    In truth the different peoples of Europe really are quite different, seriously tribal and have an extensive history of fighting long and bloody wars against each other (with the French getting regular shoeings off just about everyone) so a Federal Europe is never realistically going to work

Comment

ms#4 went to school with one of their kids.

Comment

I remember this live - class!!!

Eliot Fletcher - where are you now?

Comment

Working...
        X