• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mel Gibson presents...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mel Gibson presents...

The abridged Dances With Wolves...

Evil, ugly English people travel to the new continent.

They kill all the Buffalo, then burn the indian tribesmen alive in an enormous teepee, and impregnate all the indian women.

Saint mel arrives, with an Irish sidekick and a few Scotsmen.

He seduces the 7 year old daughter of the English General, yet she is suddenly transformed into an 18 year old beauty, and it is 'all consensual' (and he checks first if she is Jewish)...

The English (not the Americans) slaughter all the Buffalo and Indians.... the Americans (led by mel gibson, an irishman, and a scattering of scottish people in kilts) slaughter a vast army of English troops who have no identity, family, wife or kids, and then pose into the camera, as if it is a Morality Tale For The Whole World.

mel gibson (in lower case as I hate the kunt), makes millions, no matter how bad the film is....

He then has the idea that the English started World War II, and has several Totenkopf uniforms tailored to have a smiley, rather than a Deaths Head insignia, and screen tests several Irish and Scottish actors who can convey the horrors of the 'English' built death camps while still shouting 'Freedom' every 10 minutes or so.
    Vieze Oude Man

Originally posted by mcquiggd
    mel gibson (in lower case as I hate the kunt), makes millions, no matter how bad the film is....
    He should make a Mad Max 4 movie staged in England...

Comment

I think mel gibson is remaking Zulu, where he leads four or five Irish and Scottish blokes to hold off 4000 English and Jewish tribesmen.

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        mel gibson (in lower case as I hate the kunt)
        You are not alone... he's on my hit list , together with Prescott,Beckett,Straw et al
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The irony is he has a house in England... I hope it gets 'appropriated' under the new 'if you are not in when we call, it becomes government property' laws.... then saint mel could do a film about evil English people stealing homes...

Oops... except the government is run by the Scottish.

John Reid will sort it out. After a period of consultation.
          Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Working...
          X