• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you dream of not having a helmet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you dream of not having a helmet?

http://www.bbc.com/autos/story/20140...met-no-problem

But we have you
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee
      So where are you?

Comment

Is it the same as:

Inflatable airbag bike helmet is three times SAFER than traditional gear, makers claim | Daily Mail Online

?
        And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

We're sorry but this site is not accessible from the UK as it is part of our international service and is not funded by the licence fee. It is run commercially by BBC Worldwide, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BBC, the profits made from it go back to BBC programme-makers to help fund great new BBC programmes. You can find out more about BBC Worldwide and its digital activities at BBC Worldwide.
          WTF, I can't access the BBC
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Few! Thought this was some sort of ladyboy thread.

Comment

I did look into these as I commute via Bike.

However the reviews I have read say they are quite heavy and push your head forward and due to the bulk its difficult to look backwards to check traffic.

Think I will stick with my £20 helmet. Makes me look like a tool but the time of me worrying about what I look like have long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Project Monkey View Post
                Few! Thought this was some sort of ladyboy thread.
                Few!?

Dont you mean Phew?
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                  Few!?

Dont you mean Phew?

Dont? Punctuation!

Don't you mean don't?

Comment

Working...
                  X