• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nutribullet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutribullet

The woman folk seem to be falling over themselves to buy one. £100 a pop. Ok. Thought I'd get one but the reviews I've read are all over about the awful reliability. What's the bet this is a USA company, I've not yet looked.

Are they alternatives out there?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Is it similar to The Bullet that Ann Summers sell?

Comment

i have one, use it most days

Comment

We have one, used most days. We have another juicer that works well but it just gives you the juice and keeps all the fibre/skins out. Nutribullet gives you all the bits as well which is supposed to be better for you. The results can be quite thick so we add coconut milk and ice to water it down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Yes, eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day and save some cupboard space.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Yes, eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day and save some cupboard space.
            WHS.

After you are bored with it, stick it in the back of the cupboard next to the Soda Stream™ and Breville Sandwich Maker™

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              WHS.

After you are bored with it, stick it in the back of the cupboard next to the Soda Stream™ and Breville Sandwich Maker™

HTH BIDI
              I still use my Soda Stream (*) especially now they've come out with some nice new 'bio' mixes but Frau D. binned the Sandwich Maker

(* well not that regularly as we get crates of drink delivered but when they get short or run out, then its into action. I also like the farty noise it makes, easily pleased)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I still use my Jack LaLaine Power Juicer...very good it is too...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Never heard of it. So, it's a blender?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    The woman folk seem to be falling over themselves to buy one. £100 a pop. Ok. Thought I'd get one but the reviews I've read are all over about the awful reliability. What's the bet this is a USA company, I've not yet looked.

I believe so, my wife bought something similar for £20-25 in Morrisons last week I'll ask what it's called and get back to you.
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
                    X