• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suity has a rival!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suity has a rival!

I've seen some excuses for being a work shy bludger or Suity Sicknote but electromagnetic hypersensitivity has to be the biggest load of bull I've ever heard.

Then again, Mudskipper is known for being Myroundaphobic so who knows?

Electromagnetic hypersensitivity means Peter Lloyd can't use ANY electric gadget | Daily Mail Online
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Tin-foil hat, polaroid sunglasses, rubber gloves and wellies. Sorted

Comment

I am ebola hypersensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Then again, Mudskipper is known for being Myroundaphobic so who knows?
        Your round?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Your round?

You're

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

You're
            Good point - your right.

HTH BISDI

Comment

I have a customer, one of whose staff doesn't like to work in one of their buildings, since he claims that the high level of electromagnetism from nearby electricity pylons give him a migraine!
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

we used to have an Engineer who had this, considering our business is big Electrical by nature and he spent his time with his hands in distribution boards he decided to change career.

So I was thinking he was taking up Black-smithing, farming, round world yachtsmen or similar. No he wanted to play Electric guitar .....

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                X