• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Tapatalk app not alk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Tapatalk app not alk

Anyone else having problems with the tapatalk CUK app?

Whenever I start it up I get an error message:

"Tapatalk plug-in file: 'product--tapatalk.xml' was not installed or updated.This may affect some features on this app from working correctly in this forum. Please inform the forum admin to complete / fix the tapatalk installation."

I have reinstalled the app and get the same results.

Cheers

Coalman
    Beer
    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    Benjamin Franklin

Works fine with me if you type 'SET BUGS = OFF' on the keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by Coalman View Post

"Tapatalk plug-in file: 'product--tapatalk.xml' was not installed or updated.This may affect some features on this app from working correctly in this forum. Please inform the forum admin to complete / fix the tapatalk installation."

Cheers

Coalman
      Yep, me too.

Comment

But, just clicked on the notification, this started the app, but didn't crash Tapatalk.
        Beer
        is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Cheers

Coalman
          +1

The app wanted to upgrade, so I let it. Now it falls over at the loading screen. Andriod, if that makes any odds.

Comment

Cheers

Coalman
            Me too. Nexus 5 and on Nexus 7 both exhibit the same message.
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Please inform the forum admin to complete / fix the tapatalk installation."
              Originally posted by alluvial View Post
              Yep, me too.
              Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              +1
              Originally posted by Scruff View Post
              Me too.
              So anyone done the above?

Comment

Same here.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Well done MS and cheers for reporting the post cojak Looks like I only did half a job of the upgrade on Friday. Interstitial should be gone now. We should also be able to do thanks and likes via the app too but can't see any way of doing it at present so will have a look at upgrading that as well later. Feel free to PM or report post if things still not working.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                    Well done MS and cheers for reporting the post cojak Looks like I only did half a job of the upgrade on Friday. Interstitial should be gone now. We should also be able to do thanks and likes via the app too but can't see any way of doing it at present so will have a look at upgrading that as well later. Feel free to PM or report post if things still not working.
                    Suity is about to get booted off site, does that count?

Comment

Working...
                    X