• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Office Stress

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Office Stress

I know some people get stressed out at work and that there are certain ways of relieving that but this is probably one that I wouldn't use: Stress Mushrooms - buy at Firebox.com

http://www.firebox.com/video/3873
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Never had the nads to eat one of thosethose.

Its a hard way inin , apparently, but once you're in it's prettyprettypretty groovy.

Plenty of them in the woods round here.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
      One wouldn't do anything: you've got to eat about thirty of them to start tripping.

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post

Its a hard way inin , apparently, but once you're in it's prettyprettypretty groovy.

Your local woods is full of rubber mushrooms? Is this near the Anne Summers factory by any chance?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I live by DP's old sig. Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep invoicing.

Unless this ceases to be true, "kein stress".

HTH
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I'm merely there for the entertainment (and the cash)...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              I'm merely there for the entertainment (and the cash)...
              Admittedly this statement (from previous Eek posts) also rings in my ears, and credit is given.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I find ramipril and bisoprolol have resolved most of my stress issues.

Or it may be combined with having gone through serious illness and then deciding that life was too short to worry about things like that, so I now don't give a fu<k about work any more.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  I find ramipril and bisoprolol have resolved most of my stress issues.

Or it may be combined with having gone through serious illness and then deciding that life was too short to worry about things like that, so I now don't give a fu<k about work any more.
                  I'm on those plus Elperenone, not for stress though, for arrhythmia, actually I'm more stressed because of them, what if I forget to take them, what if I just die etc.

Sometimes I lie awake at night waiting for that last heartbeat, really, really wish I was in the dark about my condition and if it does come, it would be a bit of a surprise...

Actually my defib must be due for battery change, three years, no kicks, hopefully my attack was a one-off, cost me nowt, cost this bloke in USA $149,000........

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    I'm on those plus Elperenone, not for stress though, for arrhythmia, actually I'm more stressed because of them, what if I forget to take them, what if I just die etc.

Sometimes I lie awake at night waiting for that last heartbeat, really, really wish I was in the dark about my condition and if it does come, it would be a bit of a surprise...

Actually my defib must be due for battery change, three years, no kicks, hopefully my attack was a one-off, cost me nowt, cost this bloke in USA $149,000........
                    I also do Clopidogrel and Simvastatin All for hight blood pressure which is what caused my stroke. It certainly changed my life, and made me give up alcohol
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                    X