• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

alright who was it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright who was it?

Drunk student gets head stuck in a bottle bank while 'looking for more drink' | Daily Mail Online

You've probably had enough! Drunk student gets head stuck in a bottle bank while 'looking for more drink'
    Chelsie Redwood, 19, was 'very embarrassed' to be stuck in the bottle bank
    Solent University student was on a night out with friends in Southampton
    She eventually managed to pull herself free with the aid of a fire fighter
    Hampshire Fire Service said she was probably looking for more drink

worst drunk stories please.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I once fell in a fountain in Lisbon while on a piss up with an American bird..
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I once used a Uni halls of residency for summer accommodation - nice shiny new 3 bed jobbies and a communal kitchen

Job involved working with a Scot & a Nigerian who were quite sociable so one night after work we went to the local where it quickly developed into a whisky drinking contest

Eventually maturity kicked in and I realised it was time to leave before I collapsed or said / did something stupid - so I set off back to the flat pinballing off the lamposts - got to the flat felt hungry so put a pizza in the oven and decided to catch 40 winks in my room

Woke to the sound of frantic banging on the outside door, fire alarms going off - realised what was going on and turned the oven off & pizza was now a blackened cinder, sheepishly opened the door to reassure the rest of the halls residents that there wasn't really a fire just a burnt pizza
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
      X