• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for Suity.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for Suity.

Christophe de Margerie, the chief executive of French oil company Total, has died in an air crash in Moscow.

His corporate jet collided with a snow plough and then was engulfed in flames. All four people on board were killed.

The driver of the snow plough was drunk, according to Russian investigators.

Linky

Please post your conspiracy theories here.

TIA

In other news Russian giant Gazprom has started a hostile take over bid of French company Total.....

tin hats at the ready

Comment

As soon as I get my opinions given to me by the tin foil sites I shall pass along.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Russian in Drink shocker
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Christophe de Margerie, the chief executive of French oil company Total, has died in an air crash in Moscow.

His corporate jet collided with a snow plough and then was engulfed in flames. All four people on board were killed.

The driver of the snow plough was drunk, according to Russian investigators.

Linky

Please post your conspiracy theories here.

TIA
          Did your friend predict that?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Russian in Drink shocker
            It's cold in Russia.......
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Did your friend predict that?
              His focus is mainly on the wrath of God rather than Putin although along with his predictions he does post a lot of links to news articles about these sorts of things.

How wrong was I...

I see another plane of fire. May God have mercy. Thus saith the lord.
              Posted 2hrs ago so I doubt the bookies would payout.
              Last edited by Pondlife; 21 October 2014, 09:53.

Comment

I don't think you can call it an "air crash" unless it was a flying snowplough.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

'Drunk' is Russia is a relative term...

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    I don't think you can call it an "air crash" unless it was a flying snowplough.
                    One of them was in the air, apparently not the snow plough.

Comment

Working...
                    X