• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Druggie makes a run on 10 Downing Street

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Druggie makes a run on 10 Downing Street

Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister' - News - People - The Independent

How the once might have fallen
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Maybe he was hoping CMD would ask him to Stay Another Day in his House of Love.

Comment

He should have worn a superhero outfit and climbed the gates.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        If he did that he would have been sectioned.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          That is so last decade!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He said that he had felt ill after devouring jacket potatoes, had leant out of his car to be sick but was pulled underneath it, shattering his pelvis.
            Is this for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post
              Is this for real?
              I don't know about the jacket potatoes but he did crush himself under his car and nearly died. I would imagine he was wired at the time.

Comment

Maybe he'd been taking Steam in Walthamstow and had been Up All Night and wanted Resurrection before seeing the Dark Light
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X