• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bill Clinton and 9/11

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Clinton and 9/11

So while Bill Clinton was sexing up Monica Lewinsky and then trying to cover up his wrongdoing, his administration failed to act on intelligence to take Bin Laden out. Well there you go. Clinton will go down in history as the President who could have stopped Al Qaeda but instead thousands of people continue to die.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comparing to Bush's 500 bln USD loss in Iraq, tens of thousands lifes taken (far more than 9/11 btw) Clinton's bj is nothing - at least nobody got hurt in it and also Clinton never pushed your religions bullcrap everywhere.

Now

**** ***!

Comment

Who cares? Claire Forlani is on TV. Puts life in perspective... sigh....
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
        Clinton will go down in history as the President who could have stopped Al Qaeda but instead thousands of people continue to die.
        I doubt it. People remember Bill Clinton for playing the sax and getting a BJ from Monica 'hoover' Lewinsky. People remember Nixon for lying badly on TV. People remember Gerald Ford for falling over. People remember Jimmy Carter for smiling and eating peanuts. People remember Ronald Reagan for Star Wars and the Frankie video. People will remember George Bush Jr for ******* up his speeches. People remember US presidents for stupid stuff.
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

How can this be Chico, when Bill had three spiritual advisors to guide him on all Lordy matters ?

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
            People remember US presidents for stupid stuff.
            JFK is probably an exception, as well as the Founding Fathers.

Comment

And Terry Thomas, he was super ...
              Last edited by Jabberwocky; 10 September 2006, 21:44.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                JFK is probably an exception, as well as the Founding Fathers.
                JFK will be remembered for (a) ich bin ein Berliner (b) his moon speech (c) Marilyn Monroe and (d) getting shot. But mostly for getting shot.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  as well as the Founding Fathers.
                  People remember George Washington for butchering a cherry tree as a kid and then being stupid enough to own up to it.
                  Last edited by oraclesmith; 10 September 2006, 21:53.

Comment

Anyway everybody knows it was the Bush administration that orcastrated 911. Hell Condelisa Rice (sp?) called a buddy Senator the day before telling him to change his plans and to not fly on september the 11th.

You are telling me they didn't know it was going to happen??

Add to that the fact the buildings fell down nicely on thier footprint after being heated up by a little fire that could not have got hot enough to melt the steel central columns of the building and the fact they have footage showing building 7 (which was not hit) being demolished and it's all crap.

The only person who let 911 happen was Bush, and he did a fair amount to make it happen from what i can see.

Comment

Working...
                    X