• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cherie cherie lady

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherie cherie lady

"Cherie surprises onlookers by swallowing an entire donor kebab"

Comment

Right Gordon, so I get it red hot, stick the tube up his arse and then insert this baby ?

Yes my darling.
      It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Now Madam, lets start you off with this and in no time you will be up to handling your weapon of choice like a professional. Once your husband leaves office you will have to use what ever you can lay your hands on to protect yourself from the billions of people who will want to kill the pair of you.
        Blair, you cannot reach me now,
        No matter how you try,
        Goodbye cruel Labour,
        Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Ruddy woman, hasn't anyone told her we don't use indoor aerials anymore?

Comment

"Cherie Blair is introduced to a new rectal thermomenter, to be used to diagnose whether those who did not vote labour are, in fact, quite mad".

The project, run by an amercian company owned by ross perot, is 5 years late and £5 billion pounds over budget. The system consists of a long piece of steel, as manufactured in the 17th century. and an enormous database that has not been constructed yet.
            Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Error ! Does not compute !

How can an object of such beauty be held by the Downing Street Swamp Donkey ?
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Living proof that Chico's god uses the warp tool in PSP
                Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Can anyone find a better likeness?

Originally posted by AtW

Comment

Utter tosh !

Comment

Working...
                    X