• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you regard IT as...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you regard IT as...

A Permanent career and love every minute of it, or as a way or earning money to get into something you'd prefer to do ?

Get a job andy and stop posting tosh on here as if it was your permanent career.

Comment

The latter, my desire is to be a roving evangelist - spreading the Good News far and wide.
      Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

Atw your comments are ignored so YOU stop posting on here ! loser !

(Boo hoo ! Helios has got my avatar and im not going to post on here ever again)

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
          my desire is to be a roving evangelist
          Rove off Chico! This world would have been a much more peaceful place without your religious crap: pity there is no devil as he'd definately spank you very hard with a shovel before frying in a microwave.

Which actually begs a question - at the time when soma dark-souled humans conspired to write bible in order to exploit fears of fellow humans, they did not know about things like micro-waves and other technological equipment that ought to be in hell (if it existed). So Chico, does the Satan live in the last century without all the nice and easy to use tools that he could have used to torture sinners more effectively?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            A Permanent career and love every minute of it, or as a way or earning money to get into something you'd prefer to do ?
            Nothing is permanent...
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

It always makes me chuckle when I see "Permanent Vacancies" on job ads.

How the hell do they fill those?

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
                The end of lesson bell has gone and it’s playtime Andy.
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X