• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scumsucking bastards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scumsucking bastards

I don't normally swear but whoever did this is a ****.

Staffie dog Ziggy found dumped in Peterborough woodland with a crossbow bolt through his head | Daily Mail Online
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

I can't imagine that this should be too difficult to resolve, however I dare say they won't invest much effort investigating it. The **** who did this should be considered extremely dangerous and banged up for a long time, no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

WHS.

******* disgrace. If you can't kill a dog in one go from that range then you shouldn't be allowed a crossbow in the first place.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Probably board kids with nothing better to do.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Yeah. ******* Tories! . :
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Full or half Board?
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What makes me f***ing angry are kids are regularly being killed by dogs. When the odd dog is mistreated people become interested. ALL dogs should be licensed and be on a lead always in a public place. Owner should be made to take dog training lessons.

Family of Jade Anderson who was killed by dogs furious at dog owners apology attempt | Latest News | Breaking News UK and Newspaper content | Daily Star
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                What makes me f***ing angry are kids are regularly being killed by dogs. When the odd dog is mistreated people become interested. ALL dogs should be licensed and be on a lead always in a public place. Owner should be made to take dog training lessons.

Family of Jade Anderson who was killed by dogs furious at dog owners apology attempt | Latest News | Breaking News UK and Newspaper content | Daily Star
                All those things should happen. The second is already law in that you must not let your dog become out of control in a public place. In effect that that means have it on a lead. Responsible dog owners will call their dogs to heel and put them on the lead whenever they come across other people or dogs in public, and have trained them to obey.
                Having the other two made law might stop the arseholes who see an "aggressive" breed as status symbols from having them, and stop the kind of mistreatment that makes dogs aggressive.

The sad thing is that in most cases where children are attacked it happens in the home when the dogs have been left unsupervised with the kids. Nothing you point out above would have prevented the attack on Jade that happened in the dogs home while the owner was out of the house.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

All those things should happen. The second is already law in that you must not let your dog become out of control in a public place. In effect that that means have it on a lead. Responsible dog owners will call their dogs to heel and put them on the lead whenever they come across other people or dogs in public, and have trained them to obey.
                  Having the other two made law might stop the arseholes who see an "aggressive" breed as status symbols from having them, and stop the kind of mistreatment that makes dogs aggressive.

The sad thing is that in most cases where children are attacked it happens in the home when the dogs have been left unsupervised with the kids. Nothing you point out above would have prevented the attack on Jade that happened in the dogs home while the owner was out of the house.
                  Well said and I agree with most of that. The actual law is "A dog shall be regarded as dangerously out of control on any occasion on which there are grounds for reasonable apprehension that it will injure any person, whether or not it actually does so."... There is no offence if it is just out of control.

What also pisses me off are ladies who are walking half a dozen dogs at the time and expect me to give way to the dogs when I am walking on the pavement. I normally tell them to get the dogs out of my way or else I will do it for them.

I did train (for a year) an unruly dog once for a friend. The dog then behaved perfectly until he took it back and started treating it as a human. Dog psychology is very different to human. Barbara Woodhouse knew that.
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Licensing a dog will do what? You think the tulips that get dogs as a status symbol are going to get a license? You think they will go to prison if they don't get a license.

Why should my well behaved dog be on a lead in a public place? Why should I take my dog and pay for dog training lessons, its a perfectly well behaved springer spaniel.

I'm not defending owners who behave badly but they are in the minority. Idiot.
                    Last edited by woohoo; 25 October 2014, 19:29.

Comment

Working...
                    X