• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you have a nice weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you have a nice weekend?

Well?

Nope.

MrsB has Flu and I pulled my hamstring again on the club ride yesterday and had to limp home 30 miles.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Yes thanks. Grub Club Copenhagen was a great success

Comment

Mine was great. But this morning my daughter's alarm clock went off at 05:30...
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Sure did, spent some quality time with the family took them out for a Nando's and also had my new alloys put on my BMW
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Knacked my ankle this weekend. Scoring the winning try 3 minutes into injury time. (slipped stepping off decking in back garden).

Hurt like buggery mind. Lucky to have a medical professional in the house though - otherwise I'd have had no one to piss themselves laughing. There'll be a riot in my house if I ever get hit by a bus!

Made it worse then later by falling down the last two stairs.

So hobbling around client co this am. Had probs getting my shoe on - was considering wearing my slippers but people would look at me weird.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
              was considering wearing my slippers but people would look at me weird.
              You're old enough, so I doubt they'd notice
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Nope.

MrsB has Flu and I pulled my hamstring again on the club ride yesterday and had to limp home 30 miles.
                Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                Knacked my ankle this weekend. Scoring the winning try 3 minutes into injury time. (slipped stepping off decking in back garden).

Hurt like buggery mind. Lucky to have a medical professional in the house though - otherwise I'd have had no one to piss themselves laughing. There'll be a riot in my house if I ever get hit by a bus!

Made it worse then later by falling down the last two stairs.

So hobbling around client co this am. Had probs getting my shoe on - was considering wearing my slippers but people would look at me weird.
                God there are some miserable sports round here.

Anyone with good news?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Anyone with good news?
                  Did parkrun #100 in Copenhagen. Sub 30 mins, so was very chuffed with that. And they had cake.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Anyone with good news?
                    I can't remember but I do seem to have itchy balls this morning
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X