• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get your hands off my mouse!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your hands off my mouse!

A little bugbear of mine this one.

People who just grab your mouse sometimes virtually wrenching it out of your hand when they're wanting to look at something on your screen.

Mouse = personal space. People who do that normally get the sharp end of my tongue.

I've just done this to someone deliberately, because he invited me over to his desk where he revealed that he'd well and truly broken something and wouldn't click the window I wanted to look at.

Was it you? Did you break it?

Comment

Originally posted by Freaki Li Cuatre View Post
      A little bugbear of mine this one.

People who just grab your mouse sometimes virtually wrenching it out of your hand when they're wanting to look at something on your screen.

Mouse = personal space. People who do that normally get the sharp end of my tongue.
      Don't worry Frankie having seen the state of some mice I'm not touching yours!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wioh5qUj7fM

Comment

Working...
        X