• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

L2B priority registration opens next Monday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L2B priority registration opens next Monday

OK Boys & Girls who is up for it?

MS can I follow you again?
    Brillo will you carry me up the hill again?

anyone else?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

errr - says 17th Jan 2015 here British Heart Foundation - London to Brighton Bike Ride

And event on Sunday 21st June.

As long as it does not clash with enduroman I am up for it. Great laugh last year. Highly recommended. How many men will throw themselves at MS's feet this year?

Will suity recover? How much shall I have to arm-twist Dallas?

Comment

Priority registration is next week I think you get it if you entered last year plus maybe met certain fund raising targets.

Yes MS's path paved with prostated lycra was fun.

Dallas can we book you early love to meet you after the big build up.

Suity come on in the hills are lovely.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've put my name in the ballot for the London 100 if anyone fancies that?

Prudential RideLondon | Home

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          I've put my name in the ballot for the London 100 if anyone fancies that?

Prudential RideLondon | Home
          Already applied for it
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Already applied for it
            Did you do it before? I applied two years ago, but didn't get a place.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Did you do it before? I applied two years ago, but didn't get a place.
              Nope. Applied for this year and didn't get in, which given the weather I was grateful for
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Nope. Applied for this year and didn't get in, which given the weather I was grateful for
                Yep, it was truly horrendous.

Comment

Working...
                X