• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to write DM clickbait

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to write DM clickbait

What do foreign au pairs really think of British mothers? SHONA SIBARY - who's had 14 in as many years - dared to ask hers. Their blisteringly honest verdicts will make your hair curl | Daily Mail Online

What do foreign au pairs really think of British mothers? SHONA SIBARY - who's had 14 in as many years - dared to ask hers. Their blisteringly honest verdicts will make your hair curl
    Shona's au pairs were shocked by her behaviour
    Petra, 18, said she was treated like a slave
    Shona left her three-month-old with her so she could go skiing
    Another was amazed at how misbehaved the children were
    They seemed to have no respect for their mother

not as good as 'why was I born so beautiful' but pretty good.

Her response put me straight. She said: ‘No, you’re not, you’re an au pair. If you’re not prepared to help me in whatever way I need, you can go home right now.’ I felt so alone. I know she needed help, but I didn’t want to be treated like a slave.

Also, she hadn’t told me about Oscar, a 12-week-old black labrador puppy. He wasn’t house-trained, and because Shona couldn’t bend over as her bump was so huge, it was my job to clear up after him.

I was so young and out of my depth. Now I’ve had children of my own, I can’t believe some of the things Shona expected me to do.

For instance, when Annie was three months old, Shona and her husband Keith went skiing for a week and left me alone with a two-year-old and a baby. I remember feeling terrified of something going wrong. Shona didn’t seem at all bothered.

Looking back, I really can’t understand her. I would never dream of leaving my children with an 18-year-old teenager.

That’s not what a good mother does. She must be one of the worst mothers in Britain.

WTF who would write this ????
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

No charge.

Comment

Working...
    X