• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Furry

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Furry

Well this is odd

Furry fandom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although I suppose it's not too different from parents who dress their babies in teddy suits. Or bunny girls. Or tiger print onesies (but be careful what you video)

Not something that floats my boat but it’s becoming a lot more common place: 5 years ago how many people did you see wearing cat’s ears (just to clarify: fake ones) a train journey from London yesterday I saw 3 different peeps in separate groups: it may just be ears but that normally the gateway to full on animal play / furries
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
      Not something that floats my boat but it’s becoming a lot more common place: 5 years ago how many people did you see wearing cat’s ears (just to clarify: fake ones) a train journey from London yesterday I saw 3 different peeps in separate groups: it may just be ears but that normally the gateway to full on animal play / furries
      True, next thing you know it's fluffy tails, claws, whiskers and chasing mice. Prohibition of these gateway routes is the only way.

Comment

I know some people into this. I cannot quite get my head around it. They hired a hall out nearby and we popped in. Loads of people dressed up in various animal costumes and just seemed to hang around chatting or not as some of them cannot talk.
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          Could be Halloween costumes?

Comment

There was a CSI episode about them a few years ago: Fur and Loathing in Las Vegas

Comment

Plushophilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Well this is odd

Furry fandom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although I suppose it's not too different from parents who dress their babies in teddy suits. Or bunny girls. Or tiger print onesies (but be careful what you video)
                You've obviously never done LRP. There's a lot of that about there and they are very scary people.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Could be Halloween costumes?
                  It's also quite popular in Japanese culture.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

AtW?

Comment

Working...
                    X