• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear(tm), how sad, never mind, Tone.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear(tm), how sad, never mind, Tone.

Bliar is upset coz no one listens to him any more.

Tony Blair: Britain Should Listen To My Views On War

Warmongering bastard.

And,not only that, but immigration is a wonderful thing for Britain:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...isaster-for-uk

Freako info: stuff about the War Mongering War Criminal Bliar.

The only thing listening to him should be his pet budgies in Alkatraz.

Comment

Tie him to a chair, torture him with red hot pliers and I'd be very happy to listen to him scream.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Warmongering bastard.

And,not only that, but immigration is a wonderful thing for Britain:

Tony Blair warns curbing immigration would be disaster for Britain | UK news | The Guardian

Freako info: stuff about the War Mongering War Criminal Bliar.
        This is what happens when people who hear voices from God in their head become leaders.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Tie him to a chair, torture him with red hot pliers and I'd be very happy to listen to him scream.
          I'd take the General Melchett approach myself:

General Melchett: Personally, I'd recommend you get a hold of a cocker spaniel, tie your suspect down on a chair with a potty on his head, then pop his todger between two floury buns and shout "Dinner time, Fido!"
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Warmongering bastard. And,not only that, but immigration is a wonderful thing for Britain:

Tony Blair warns curbing immigration would be disaster for Britain | UK news | The Guardian
            He doesn't seem capable of understanding the logical conclusions of his ideas, does he.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
              The only thing listening to him should be his pet budgies in Alkatraz.
              A judge and jury would be a good start.

A few weeks ago someone on here suggested being forced to live on a council estate in Liverpool as a suitable form of punishment for some miscreant or other.

The idea of a specially tailored punishment has a certain appeal.

"Bespoke punishment" has a certain ring to it.

A punishment to fit the crime and all that.

What would the mob jury esteemed congregation suggest for Bliar?
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
                A punishment to fit the crime and all that.

What would the mob jury esteemed congregation suggest for Bliar?
                Invade his main residence and leave all the doors and windows open for insurgent burglars to get in.

Force him to accommodate several 'asylum seekers' in his other houses.

Spend all his money on public service administrators and benefits (gifts) to the hoi poloi.

Comment

Working...
                X