• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ISIS need web developers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISIS need web developers!

Keighley Cougars (mid table in the second tier of Rugby League) has had their website hacked by IS, I think their IT Department could do with a few contractors, Dodgy do you want to handle the recruitment?!

(WARNING IF YOU DO GO TO THE WEBSITE THERE ARE SOME NOT VERY NICE PICS WHICH SOME MIGHT FIND OFFENSIVE)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Bloody hell. Terrible font choice and the background is so early nineties/geocities.

If they weren't so busy molesting girls in Manchester they could go on a web design boot camp (!?) and implement Agile methodology !
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Why do extreme groups, whether this lot, neo Nazis or Stalinesque commies, love red and black?

I am sure tales of beheadings would go down much better against a nice tasteful pink or green background with a few flowers down the side.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It was probably a local who did it. I always thought that part of North Yorkshire would be traditional Yorkshire with it being well outside Bradfordistan but when I drove through Keighley regularly it does look like Afghanistan at school chucking out time.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
          It was probably a local who did it. I always thought that part of North Yorkshire would be traditional Yorkshire with it being well outside Bradfordistan but when I drove through Keighley regularly it does look like Afghanistan at school chucking out time.
          Unfortunately, Keighley is still in West Yorkshire. One has to be North of Silsden for that sort of thing....

Bradfordistan .
          Bradistan
          Last edited by FatLazyContractor; 3 November 2014, 11:37. Reason: Quotes screwed up

Comment

West Yorkshire

Not really spelling but...it's pronounced Keeefley by the rednecks who live roundabouts. It's not a very nice place to be. It is just an add on to Bradistan really.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              West Yorkshire

Not really spelling but...it's pronounced Keeefley by the rednecks who live roundabouts. It's not a very nice place to be. It is just an add on to Bradistan really.
              That sounds more like a South Londoner

Keethlay

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                Unfortunately, Keighley is still in West Yorkshire. One has to be North of Silsden for that sort of thing....

Bradistan
                That's quite close to Halalifax, isn't it.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

That sounds more like a South Londoner

Keethlay
                  meh, I'll give you the 'lay' bit, but i'm sticking with the emphasis on it being an 'f' rather than 'th'.

Comment

Bradistan
                    Funnily enough I started typing west but thought that it was too far north to be in west Yorkshire.

Pronounced Keethley as far as I can remember the rugby league commentators saying it.

Comment

Working...
                    X